Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics
Hingham, Massachusetts - US
- You LOVE data
- Challenging problems get you pumped
- You like having smart awesome team members
- Our leadership is data-driven
- The vision is omni-channel and device agnostic
- Talbots’s appetite for cutting-edge analytics is strong and so are the investments, which include you!
The Analyst, Digital Marketing Analytics is responsible for delivering quantitative analysis in the digital space (includes Paid Search, SEO, Affiliate, Display, Feeds, Paid Social, Email) as well as actionable recommendations to optimize marketing strategy. In this position you will partner with all marketing functions to solve key business questions by developing the appropriate quantitative approach, gathering insights, and presenting findings and recommendations. A successful candidate is self-motivated, capable of taking on projects with increasing levels of complexity, and possess a strong technical background.
- Leverage your knowledge of digital analytics to optimize the efficacy of marketing spend in online channels (ie optimize ROAS targets). Productionalize insights by creating Bid Models and implementing into the business.
- Understand and own day-to-day operations of the fractional attribution model including feed maintenance, data integrity, and reporting; develop recommendations for changes to investment and marketing strategy based on data.
- Support Email and OLM data needs by delivering actionable insights derived from quantitative analysis. For example, identify optimal contact cadence, find constructive segmentations and improve measurement strategy.
- Execute accurate test design and evaluation – including sampling techniques and determining statistical significance (chi-square, t-test, ANOVA, correlation, etc).
- Own and maintain the tag management platform and data layer.
- Gather data from disparate sources and develop actionable integrated reporting.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, engineering, economics, math, statistics (or similar).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience; OLM analytics experience preferred.
- Proficiency in web analytics solutions such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or equivalent.
- Proficiency in query language such as SQL or equivalent.
- Proficiency in database administration such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySql, or equivalent.
- Experience with data wrangling tools and techniques such as imputation, fuzzy matching, or others.
- Experience with statistical significance techniques such as t-test, ANOVA, correlation, or others.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against aggressive deadlines.