Hingham, Massachusetts - US
- You LOVE data
- Challenging problems get you pumped
- You like having smart awesome team members
- Our leadership is data-driven
- The vision is omni-channel and device agnostic
- Talbots’s appetite for cutting-edge analytics is strong and so are the investments, which include you!
The Analyst, Analytics is responsible for delivering quantitative analysis of customer behavior and actionable recommendations to drive business decisions. In this position, you will partner with Media and E-Commerce teams to solve key business questions by aggregating data, performing the analysis, and presenting findings and recommendations. A successful candidate is self-motivated, capable of taking on projects with increasing levels of complexity, and an avid learner.
- Optimize investments across online marketing channels, partners, and campaigns
- Measure and articulate returns across attribution and incrementality techniques
- Identify optimal touchpoint cadence, sequence, and media mix to maximize response
- Build and operationalize key segments, return on ad spend targets, and bid models
- Own attribution modeling platform, including data integrity and insights
- Develop measurement strategy and design tests – including sampling techniques and determining statistical significance (chi-square, t-test, ANOVA, correlation, etc)
- Gather data from disparate sources and develop actionable integrated reports
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Bachelors degree in applied math, statistics, engineering, economics, computer science (or similar).
- 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with query language such as SQL, VBA, or equivalent.
- Experience with data wrangling tools and techniques such as joins, filters, or others.
- Experience with statistical significance techniques such as t-test, correlation, or others.
- Experience with web or media analytics a plus.
- Experience with statistical software such as SAS, R, or equivalent is a plus.
- Experience with basic statistical techniques, such as regression or clustering, is a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliver against aggressive deadlines.