Search Marketing Coordinator
Hingham, Massachusetts - US
This position will be responsible for support our growing paid search program. The online marketing coordinator will support the expansion of our paid search programs in coordination with the Sr. Analyst of Paid Search.
• Support ongoing optimization efforts to meet campaign objectives including, but not limited to: keyword development, negative keyword strategies, ad copy development/testing, and landing page revisions based on performance history.
• Conduct Paid Search tests to optimize performance across campaigns and engines
• Update ad copy to align with our promotional calendar
• Partner with representatives from the major search engines to maximize opportunities for improvements
• Provide actionable analysis for campaign success and ongoing optimizations.
• Ensure Paid Search best practices are being implemented.
• Work cross-functionally on cross-channel marketing efforts.
• Support Sr. Analyst and perform ad hoc reporting as necessary.
• This person will pursue more granular optimization opportunities than we can currently support with one dedicated paid search role, unlocking the “long tail” of smaller wins which in aggregate lead to continued growth in paid search demand
Internal and External Relationships:
Internal: Online Marketing, Brand Marketing, Analytics
External: Paid Search Vendors
Number of Direct Reports and Titles
No direct reports.
- BS or BA Degree required; preferably in Economics, Business, Marketing or a related field.
- 0-2 years experience in Paid Search
- Experience with web analytics platforms such as Omniture, Google Analytics
- Strong computer skills (Proficiency in Excel is required).
- Experience working with, analyzing, and interpreting data.
- High attention to detail and superior time management.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately.
- Excellent communications skills, particularly written.
- Prior eCommerce experience a plus.